I think what I learned the most from my past relationships are how to be a bad partner.
Don’t let this confuse you. I am a great partner I just also happened to make a lot of mistakes. And I’ve learned from them. So, here are some of the things I will never forget:
- Always greet your partner at the door.
- Don’t expect anyone to hold the door for you, open it too.
- Do not go through your partners phone.
- Be honest about your feelings.
- Don’t push your partner away when you’re depressed.
- Always wrap a present.
- Always get a present.
- Support your partners interests.
- Go to bed at the same as your partner.
- Don’t get so comfortable that you get lazy.